“Nah man, it’s a Cran.”–Rob Rens
Hello there, and welcome to Episode 2 of “Bullshit Sessions: Stupid Conversations for Smart People,” where our job is to bring you groundbreaking insight on inane topics purely for your entertainment. This shows where all topics are poorly researched, logical fallacies are encouraged, and laughs matter most.
This week we are discussing:
- Songs you wish would get played at dinner parties
- Where are the worst drivers in the world?
- Words that should be pronounced differently
- Cool shit happening in space
To help me with all of this, we have:
- Co-Host and our resident thespian/comedian: J Kay Weldon
- Co-Host and muscle junkie: Evan Anderson
- Co-Host and noticeably absent insurance agent: Rob Rens (played by a potato)
- Host and general dead weight: Carson Honeycutt
Remember, life can’t be all business all the time, and the only bullshit you should listen to is bullshit that brings you glee. So stick around and enjoy the show.